[ingo] Ingo with procmail backend, with two email servers.

Dicko devmug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:28:23 PST 2006

G'day All,

   I have an existing horde/imp setup, that I am now adding ingo to.   When
my users log into to imp, they select the mail server they use from the pull
down box, before logging in.

  How do I configure ingo, to ftp the .procmailrc file to the correct mail
server.  I could do this with the old vaciation module in horde, but can not
workout how to do this with ingo.

  Is it possible, if so how,  I haven't been able to find any info on doing
this.

 This is a working backend.php file for my setup, but it only does it to the
listed server.

$backends['procmail'] = array(
    'driver' => 'vfs',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the VFS server
        'hostspec' => 'mail.example.com.au',
        // Name of the procmail config file to write
        'procmailrc' => '.procmailrc',
        // Port of the VFS server
        'port' => 21,
        // The VFS driver to use
        'vfstype' => 'ftp'
    ),
    'script' => 'procmail',
    'scriptparams' => array(
        // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
        'path_style' => 'maildir',
        // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
        // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
        'variables' => array(
            // Example for the $PATH variable
            // 'PATH' => '/usr/bin',
            // Example for the $DEFAULT variable