[ingo] Vacation ?

Ong Loeng Seng loeng.ong at vicscouts.asn.au
Thu Mar 23 19:06:48 PST 2006

Hi,

I don't understand why if I enable logging in horde and then I type
localhost/horde/ingo in a browser, it will display nothing, but if I
disable it, it display something like Filter Rules, Whitelist,
Blacklist, etc.

Also, I don't know how to enable vacation feature in ingo. Seems like
there is no vacation button in my ingo. I tried to include vacation
application from sork to ingo, but at the moment I still have a problem
with the vacation module itself because when I click the button or type
localhost/horde/vacation in a browser, it displays nothing.

--
Regards,

Ong Loeng Seng