[ingo] Vacation ?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Mar 23 19:34:13 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 14:06 +1100, Ong Loeng Seng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't understand why if I enable logging in horde and then I type
> localhost/horde/ingo in a browser, it will display nothing, but if I
> disable it, it display something like Filter Rules, Whitelist,
> Blacklist, etc.
>
> Also, I don't know how to enable vacation feature in ingo. Seems like
> there is no vacation button in my ingo. I tried to include vacation
> application from sork to ingo, but at the moment I still have a problem
> with the vacation module itself because when I click the button or type
> localhost/horde/vacation in a browser, it displays nothing.
----
if you actually want some replies on this, you need to supply which
versions you are using of horde/imp/ingo/sork...

entering localhost/horde/ingo or localhost/horde/vacation wasn't the way
it was designed to be used...you actually have to log in and at least
with ingo, get logged in to imp (which depending upon how it is
configured, may be just one login). Sork/vacation, I don't use them,
wouldn't know but I wouldn't expect typing localhost/horde/sork or
localhost/horde/vacation to actually work.

You *might* have to enable things in registry.php but not knowing which
versions of things you are using would make it anyone's guess.

Craig