[ingo] No more filter icon in "Inbox bar"

Gus vivradeux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:04:20 PDT 2006

Hi,

Before I upgrade Ingo to 1.1.1, I had a filter icon in the Inbox bar (where
there are the two "Refresh inbox" and "Search inbox" icons).
By clicking on the filter icon the filter rules were executed.

But now, I can't see in the options where to set this icon to display it in
the Inbox bar. So, now I have to click the filter icon in the menubar, then
click on the "Edit your filter rules" link and then on the "Apply Filters"
button.

Gus