[ingo] Fwd: Re: [Tickets #4035] RESOLVED: Filtering on body with Procmail

NM Public agorae+--ingo at nm.deflexion.com
Thu Jun 15 01:14:33 PDT 2006

Sur 2006-06-14, Ben Chavet skribis:

> 14: ##### [msec] INFECTED #####
> 15: :0
> 16: * ^Subject:.*\[msec\]
> 17: {
> 18:   :0 DB
> 19:   * .*INFECTED
> 20:   AxperiaSARL/Admin/INFECTED\ chkrootkit
> 21: }

Because of a Procmail bug, it's better to NOT use the B flag in
the :0 line, but instead put it in the condition line, like this:

  :0 D
  * B ?? INFECTED
  AxperiaSARL/Admin/INFECTED\ chkrootkit

(Also note that the '.*' regular expression does nothing in this
condition line and is not needed.)

I discuss this bug in my Procmail Quick Start in this section:

  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#bugs>

This includes links to a number of web pages/list messages that
discuss this bug and how to work around it.

Hope this helps,
  Nancy
   (long-time Procmail user, short-time Ingo user, but not an Ingo
developer)

--
   Nancy McGough
   Infinite Ink: <http://www.ii.com/>