[ingo] sieve filtering: global ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Aug 2 19:30:43 PDT 2006

'k, I've dont a quick search of google, and am not finding anything, so

Using horde/ingo, I'm logging in as one of the admins for a domain, and
putting a filter in place ... on the server side, its being dump'd into a
'global' directory, ie: /var/spool/sieve/domain/m/mydomain.com/g/global

Is there something about the admins: users that causes this?

Looking at the logins, the login is for admin at mydomain.com, so I would
have expected it to go into /var/spool/sieve/domain/m/mydomain.com/a/admin

Thanks ...

----