[ingo] about autoreply and forward with LDAP server

Cheng Bruce itlist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:57:42 PDT 2006

Dear all,

Excuse me for asking like this old question and using poor Enlgish. I
really search in google, but I still can't do the autoreply and
forward with LDAP server sucessfully.
I use the following version:
(horde)  3.1.3
(vacation) H3 (3.0)
(mnemo) H3 (2.1)
(passwd) H3 (3.0)
(nag) H3 (2.1.1)
(gollem) H3 (1.0.2)
(forwards) H3 (3.0)
(kronolith) H3 (2.1.2)
(mimp) H3 (1.0)
(turba) H3 (2.1.2)
(ingo) H3 (1.1.1)
(imp) H3 (4.1.3)

I have tried with sork (vacation with gnarwl, forward) and ingo.
In the "INGO", I saw the "/var/www/html/horde/ingo/vacation.php" and
"/var/www/html/horde/ingo/forward.php" but I don't know how to show
them in the setup menu to do more configurations.

By the way, is it possible to set the schedule of vactaion and forward ?
For example, USER_A will be out of office from Sep. 1st to Sep. 11th,
and his messages should be forwarded to USER_B during that time. If he
can set the schedule by himself via ingo or sort, then we don't need
to pay attention on this to cancel it when he comes back.

another case is that the new guy joins our company, his manager wants
to supervise his messages during the first special period, when times
go by, it will be disabled by automatically.

Would you please advise me how to handle them with LDAP not use .forward ?

I hope you could understand my poor English and Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Bruce