[ingo] different configuration dependant on used server? (Markus Krause)

Davide Bianchi davide.bianchi at diala.greenpeace.org
Tue Sep 19 13:03:11 PDT 2006

ingo-request at lists.horde.org wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> We are using Horde with two different mail-servers: a Linux IMAP
> server and Microsoft Exchange. On the login page the user can choose
> which server (depending on the type of account he has) he wants to
> use. For reading and writing/sending mail this works perfectly, but
> there is a problem with mail filtering with Ingo. On the Linux IMAP
> server we use procmail, which of course does not work with MS
> Exchange. Is there a way to setup Ingo to choose different
> configuration values (procmail for the IMAP server, none/null for
> Exchange) or can this only be solved by setting up two horde
> installations?

I've kind-of a similar setup, but with something like an 100 of
servers... I've posted sometimes ago a patch that applied to Ingo will
allow a number of 'backend' to be configured and the correct one be used
for each server. You should be able to find the patch in the M.L. archives.

Davide

--
Davide Bianchi