[ingo] vacation and procmail problem

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Wed Dec 13 07:45:29 PST 2006

Hi List,

after intensive debugging i found the reason for the problem described
below: to prevent users from logging in directly to our mail server
all shells for the users are set to /bin/false. but obviously sendmail
needs a real shell.

does anyone know a solution without setting the login shell to
something else than /bin/false?
or does someone know a different procmail rule for vacation?

thanks in advance for any help!

regards
   markus