[ingo] Default sieve filter

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Thu Jan 4 02:33:28 PST 2007

Lars Stavholm wrote:

> We use Cyrus IMAP, and I'v been looking for this kind of
> setup for a central/shared sieve script for all users.
> I just haven't had time to test it in Horde myself yet.
>
> You're original question was: "Is there a way to define
> a default sieve filter?", and this is one way. whether it
> works or not is another story. I will try it myself eventually.

No. I'd like an (maybe) even simpler thing : to set up an *initial*
filter when the mailbox is created. Up to the user to continue using
the initial filter or to modify or delete it and and create a new one.

It should be readable by Ingo, in order to let it modify it - if he want
only to do minor changes.

> I'll move on to some debugging now.

Good luck, and thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, I know other
programming languages (C, Perl, ...) but not enough php to help you.

Cheers,

Jose-Marcio

> Cheers
> /Lars

 Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
 Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
 60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
 75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr