[ingo] Trouble configuring backends.php

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 2 10:11:21 PST 2007

Hello John,

>> PROBLEM:
>> I have some filters configured, and some mails in my inbox which should
>> be processed by the filters, but are not.
>
> I have a ticket opened here, http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5014.
> Does that describe what you are seeing?

No, it does not. That ticket says that the last rule of the filter is
applied, or something like that. My filters do not seem to be executed
at all.

My problem is that I don't even know if my filters are getting
executed. Is there some log I can check, which would show what is
happening when I refresh my inbox (for example) and the filters should
run?

Also, what is the preferred line supposed to contain? The name of the
web server running horde/IMP, or the imap server from which the mails
are retrieved?

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca