[ingo] Trouble configuring backends.php

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 2 12:03:23 PST 2007

Hello again,

> No, it does not. That ticket says that the last rule of the filter is
> applied, or something like that. My filters do not seem to be executed
> at all.

Well well, it seems I spoke too soon... I just got a mail that matched
the second clause in my "or" filter rule (it had the right address in
the CC: field) and it got moved to the correct folder.

Just to recap, my rules look like:

     Any of the following:
        To Contains osg-users at openscenegraph.net
     or CC Contains osg-users at openscenegraph.net
     Do this: Deliver to folder: Mailing Lists.OSG-Users
     Stop checking if this rule matches is checked.

and until now, it seems all the mails I had gotten only had the list
address in the To: field.

Any input on the ticket you submitted? The last comment (from
yesterday) seems to indicate that the problem is fixed, but I can't
see what you changed to make it work...

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca