[ingo] Current status on multiple backends for sieve?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:20:42 UTC 2007

Thanks for that code on backends.php .  Looks like it could work.
It probably does, but I'm having a problem authenticating
to a server which I thought I had working before.
I can connect to it with sieveshell on the remote cyrus server,
but saving a forward there shows the error in the browser:

 There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Failed to
connect, server said: "Authenticate first"

I've increased the logging in horde and I can't see any more detail.
I don't see anything in the apache error log relating to this failure.

On imapd.log on the remote box, there is no indication of a problem.
I see sometimes an entry related to timseived, but no errors.

Jun  4 17:15:23 campus timsieved[80628]: login: campus.mydomain[x.x.x.x]
donaldtest LOGIN User logged in
Jun  4 17:17:42 campus master[80666]: about to exec
/usr/local/cyrus/bin/timsieved
Jun  4 17:17:42 campus service-sieve[80666]: executed

Are there any suggestions on how I can debug ingo further?

--Donald