[ingo] Current status on multiple backends for sieve?

Rafael Varela Pet srrafa at usc.es
Tue Jun 5 11:49:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

El lun, 04-06-2007 a las 17:20 -0300, D G Teed escribió:

> Thanks for that code on backends.php .  Looks like it could work.
> It probably does, but I'm having a problem authenticating
> to a server which I thought I had working before.

It should work. Is has been working in our production servers for
several months. Maybe you should try first with only one backend defined
in backends.php and, if it works OK, then paste it on my code.

> I can connect to it with sieveshell on the remote cyrus server,
> but saving a forward there shows the error in the browser:
>
>  There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Failed to
> connect, server said: "Authenticate first"
> I've increased the logging in horde and I can't see any more detail.
> I don't see anything in the apache error log relating to this failure.

> Are there any suggestions on how I can debug ingo further?

If I recall correctly, I think I has been some issues in the past with
the PEAR module Net_Sieve on wich Ingo relies, but, first of all, it
would be useful to see your full sieve backend definition.

Regards,

--
Rafael Varela Pet
Area de Tecnoloxías da Información e Comunicacións

Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
15782 Santiago de Compostela
http://www.usc.es/atic