[ingo] Filters problem

Sam Gall lists at usesonline.com
Mon Aug 20 19:03:59 UTC 2007

Chuck
I just read your responses in the bug tracking list to the ticket I
created at your request. I very much understand that I may have an
issue with some other module but as I did not write the software I
really don't know where to look for that. My job is to make sure my
users have the services they require in many areas not just mail. I
started with horde as it was recommended by my hosting provider as
something that would meet our needs.

We started a new company and when we setup that server we downloaded
and installed What is listed on the horde site as Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition 1.0
So what ever you want to call it this is where we started. We have
been running that for 4 months but there was not much activity as the
new company had not been officially been launched.

Once the new company was launched we realized that the confirmation e-
mail that we get do not have enough information in the header for our
standard filters to work so we tried to filter specific word in the
body and could not accomplish that on the new server. one of our
employees tried it on the old companies server and it worked. I
provided installed versions directly form the administration options
screen to help with the troubleshooting of this matter.

All we are looking for is a bit of help on this. There are many
reasons we do not want to roll the new server back in versions to
match the old companies server. However if that is what we must do we
will.

Sam Gall