[ingo] Does Ingo blacklists allow wildcards?

Jim Sutton jim at suttonsonline.com
Thu Sep 20 20:51:10 UTC 2007

Thanks for the great work on Ingo this team has put together. I am a
user of the software. After looking through some of the code, FAQs and
mailing lists I was not able to determine if wildcard characters (like
* or &) can be used in the blacklist filter. I tried to use an "*"
wildcard to block a known test email from a known domain, but it did
not seem to work. It would be nice to block whole domains in the
blacklist filter, especially where the spammers are just changing
their user names on a single domain. Thanks for any reply in advance!