[ingo] sieve imapflags and exim

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Tue Oct 16 14:17:05 UTC 2007

Hello all.

Turns out that exim doesn't like imapflags being in the sieve filter
files at all, even in the require line at the top. This is not a serious
problem since I can just not use any of the flag options, but is there a
way to remove the options so nobody else can use them?

Some flag in the ingo setup to the sieve script perhaps?

I'll see if I can find out what is going wrong and either fix my exim
setup or work out if there is a way round the problem in the sieve
script, but until then any error in the filter file causes exim to put
everything in the user inbox. No mail loss, just annoying so I'd prefer
to avoid that.

Thanks.

Martin...