[ingo] sieve imapflags and exim

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 17 17:09:26 UTC 2007

Zitat von Martin Fraer <mdf at darksnow.net>:

> Hello all.
>
> Turns out that exim doesn't like imapflags being in the sieve filter
> files at all, even in the require line at the top. This is not a serious
> problem since I can just not use any of the flag options, but is there a
> way to remove the options so nobody else can use them?
>
> Some flag in the ingo setup to the sieve script perhaps?

Yeah, we should add some settings to the sieve backend configuration
to either disable certain actions, or certain sieve extensions, since
not all extensions might be available on all servers. Especially now
that more and more sieve implementations other than Cyrus are
appearing on the scene.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/