[ingo] sieve script error

Noah Meyerhans noahm at csail.mit.edu
Tue Feb 19 22:46:53 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 11:34:38PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
<snip>
> [...]
<snip>
> This script doesn't even have a line 33, unless I can't count.

No, it doesn't seem to.  However, this is the user's sieve script, and
the error above is the one that was generated.  This is, of course,
why I'm looking for help here.

Is there a way that I can try generating the sieve script via php on
the command line, hopefully with some additional debug output?

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans                         System Administrator
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory