[ingo] Ingo + maildrop + vacation

Hanns Mattes hannsldap at hannsmattes.de
Tue Feb 19 15:50:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just installed Horde Groupware Mail Edition and set up Ingo with
maildrop as backend driver. Rules (and forwards) are generated
correctly, but afaics there is no option to turn on
vacation-messages. Am I missing anything (or is the functionality just
not available with maildrop)?

,----[ backends.php ]
`----
Thanks in advance