[ingo] can't get ingo talking to timsieved

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Tue Apr 1 03:55:37 UTC 2008

> I just tried changing the logging level to DEBUG, and now I can't log
> back in to horde. :/

I realised that I had changed the cookie path from /horde to
/usr/share/horde and this stopped horde working...

so I've gone back and changed the log level to DEBUG, but am not getting
any debug output. it's just logging notices.. ie; logins and logouts for
horde and imp. nothing in the log from ingo.

when I try and save the script from ingo, I'm back to getting
authentication error.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz