[ingo] can't get ingo talking to timsieved

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Tue Apr 1 02:46:23 UTC 2008

I just tried changing the logging level to DEBUG, and now I can't log
back in to horde. :/

I've changed it all back to how it was before via the config files,
restarted httpd, cyrus-imapd, and my browser, but I'm getting dumped
back at the login prompt.

Apr 01 14:35:40 HORDE [notice] [horde] Login success for spiro at test.com
[192.168.1.1] to Horde [on line 90 of "/usr/share/horde/login.php"]

it says I've logged in successfully, as opposed to when I put PLAIN
LOGIN on the sasl auth mech list, which then was failing my logins. now
it seems to be working, but won't get past the login screen.

I've tried changing the default admin user back to Administrator, but
still can't get in. going to /horde forwards to the login page.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz