[ingo] Fwd: Re: Ingo Dovecot/Sieve setup

jonathan doklovic list-reader at sysbliss.com
Wed Jun 18 17:00:03 UTC 2008

Yeah, I've looked in there, and there are a bunch of entries.
The problem is that I don't understand the whole backend system.
When are these used, and how does it determine which one is used?

When I go into the ingo webapp and configure the filters, the only
option it gives me for driver is SQL but there are other entries in the
backends.php file.

Even if someone could point me to docs explaining how/what these
backends do would be helpful.

- Jonathan