[ingo] Error initializing TLS

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 10 11:19:22 UTC 2009

ANANT S ATHAVALE schreef:
> Have you upgraded recently?

No, but I have changed some TLS related settings in Cyrus and Postfix.
And I use Debian, what has security-support.

> In the recent version, giving vacation address is compulsory.  User has
> to set vacation address.

This is not the problem I think, I have tried it with an e-mail address
in "my e-mail addresses". And I have the same problem when I make a new
filter-rule.

> If you do not want the users to set it, enable
> the following things.
>
> $conf['hooks']['vacation_addresses'] = true;
> $conf['hooks']['vacation_only'] = true;
>
> through GUI screens or by directly edition ingo/conf.php
>
> and an example hook script is already provided in ingo directory.  Add
> it in horde/hooks.php and modify it according to your setup.

When I am not wrong, there is automatically an address in "my e-mail
addresses" without configuring this.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--