[ingo] Error initializing TLS

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Aug 10 10:50:04 UTC 2009

Have you upgraded recently?

In the recent version, giving vacation address is compulsory.  User
has to set vacation address. If you do not want the users to set it,
enable the following things.

$conf['hooks']['vacation_addresses'] = true;
$conf['hooks']['vacation_only'] = true;

through GUI screens or by directly edition ingo/conf.php

and an example hook script is already provided in ingo directory.  Add
it in horde/hooks.php and modify it according to your setup.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from paul at vandervlis.nl ---------