[ingo] procmail vacation script is not working and is deleting ANY incoming message.

Volker Then horde40 at volkerthen.com
Mon Sep 14 17:36:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just tried ingo 1.2.2. There was a problem with the procmail
vacation script in 1.2.1 already:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7052

The procmmail vacation driver of ingo 1.2.2 is still not working on
Debian 5.0 (lenny). I'm using postfix as MTA.

When the vacation script is activated by Ingo, every incoming message
is getting deleted! I think this is because of the /dev/null line at
the end of the vacation script, which is missing in the ingo procmail
vacation driver prior to version 1.2.1.

Bye,

Volker

Quoting mrubinsk at horde.org: