[ingo] procmail vacation script is not working and is deleting ANY incoming message.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Sep 14 19:58:56 UTC 2009

I explicitly asked for your feedback on the patch attached to this
ticket, but didn't get a reply.

As I already stated earlier in that ticket, unless someone is stepping
up to maintain the procmail driver, we might be removing it for the
next release. It's worthless to keep a half-broken driver around, and
no one of the currently active developers is working with procmail
enough to maintain it.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/