[ingo] Accessing .dovecot.sieve

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Fri Oct 2 14:06:45 UTC 2009

Sorry, didn't know you where using VFS, I had assumed managesieve.
I dunno if it's possible to do something with sieve like I did on maildrop.
But to not have ingo set it's script as default, and then just include
the ingo script from your normal sieve script.

in maildrop this is easy, I can just make a global rule to do this and
it doesn't affect anyone and it doesn't require me to disable anything
on my user to make it work.