[ingo] migrate from php-imap-filter to sieve

Peter Meier peter.meier at immerda.ch
Fri Oct 2 13:10:22 UTC 2009

Hi

currently we are using prefs storage for ingo filters and filter with
php. However with a new upcoming mailbackend, we'd like to switch to use
sieve and manage the filters through managesieve.

as it is stated on the ingo website: "System administrators are able to
switch to a different filter system or script storage at any time and
the users' filter rules will persist." can we assume that we only need
to switch the backend and trigger a rewrite of the filters? I don't
fully understand what you mean with that.

Anybody ever switched the filter engine? Experiences?

thanks a lot and cheers

pete