[ingo] Sieve UTF-8 fileinto (russian)

vuser1 at test123.ru vuser1 at test123.ru
Wed Dec 16 06:48:45 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Ingo-sieve converts non-latin folder names into IMAP UTF-7, which
doesn't work with dovecot.

# Sieve Filter
# Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (16.12.2009, 01:37:09)
# RussianFolder

if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Subject" "бла-бла"  {
     fileinto "&BCAEQwRBBEEEOgQwBE8EHwQwBD8EOgQw-";
     stop;
}

Google says folder name must be in UTF-8 as well. I tried manually
correct the script:

if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Subject" "бла-бла"  {
     fileinto "РусскаяПапка";
     stop;
}

Modification works! I believe that ingo converts folder names to
workaround Cyrus bug.
1) Is there config parameter to tell ingo-sieve to use UTF-8 for fileinto?
2) If not, can someone help me to patch sources? I tried to change
sieve.php:2554
     function toCode()
     {
         //return 'fileinto "' .
Ingo_Script_sieve::escapeString($this->_vars['folder']) . '";';
         return 'fileinto "' .
String::convertCharset($this->_vars['folder'], NLS::getCharset(),
     }
It doesn't work. It looks sieve.php receives already converted folder name.

- Alexey