[ingo] Problem with convert_imp_filters.php

jordi.melero at upcnet.es jordi.melero at upcnet.es
Wed Dec 23 13:38:04 UTC 2009

The script is standar wich comes in /horde/ingo/script/upgrades/ the
name is convert_imp_filters.php
Yes, I have actually the filters in the "filters" field into horde_prefs.
In the script says " Converts a user's preferences from the "old" IMP
3.x or IMP HEAD (pre 4.x) filter data structure to the "new" Ingo 2.x
structure."
Maybe is not the correct script?

Jordi