[ingo] Unable to setup ingo (Ubuntu 9.10 server)

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.be
Mon Dec 28 14:22:39 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I've got all of my horde applications working except ingo.
I'm a bit confused by all the different variables you need to set (and
at different locations)

This is my backends file: (I use procmail, so I've deleted all the rest)

/* Procmail Example */
$backends['procmail'] = array(
     'driver' => 'vfs',
     'preferred' => 'kipdola.be',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost',
         'filename' => '.procmailrc',),
     'script' => 'procmail',
     'scriptparams' => array('path_style' => 'maildir',),
     'shares' => false );

In Administration->Setup->Filters I can only choose between "SQL" or
"Preference system" for the storage rules.

When I choose SQL I get this error when I open filters:
*Fatal error*: Call to a member function getFilterList() on a non-object
in */usr/share/horde3/ingo/filters.php* on line *134

*When I choose Preference System i get this error:*
**Fatal error*: main() [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: The
script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete
object. Please ensure that the class definition &quot;DB_Error&quot; of
the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_
unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the
class definition in */usr/share/horde3/ingo/filters.php* on line *134

*Yes, I've created all the required fields in the database*.

*Can anyone tell me what's still missing?*

*Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jelle De Loecker*
*