[ingo] Unable to setup ingo (Ubuntu 9.10 server)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 28 21:52:53 UTC 2009

Zitat von Jelle De Loecker <skerit at kipdola.be>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've got all of my horde applications working except ingo.
> I'm a bit confused by all the different variables you need to set
> (and at different locations)
>
> This is my backends file: (I use procmail, so I've deleted all the rest)
>
> /* Procmail Example */
> $backends['procmail'] = array(
>     'driver' => 'vfs',
>     'preferred' => 'kipdola.be',
>     'hordeauth' => true,
>     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost',
>         'filename' => '.procmailrc',),
>     'script' => 'procmail',
>     'scriptparams' => array('path_style' => 'maildir',),
>     'shares' => false );
>
> In Administration->Setup->Filters I can only choose between "SQL" or
> "Preference system" for the storage rules.
>
> When I choose SQL I get this error when I open filters:
> *Fatal error*: Call to a member function getFilterList() on a
> non-object in */usr/share/horde3/ingo/filters.php* on line *134

I can't see how $filters on that line could *not* be an object without
being catched earlier. Please put a:
var_dump($filters);
before that line and post the output.

> *When I choose Preference System i get this error:*
> **Fatal error*: main() [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]:
> The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an
> incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition
> &quot;DB_Error&quot; of the object you are trying to operate on was
> loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload()
> function to load the class definition in
> */usr/share/horde3/ingo/filters.php* on line *134

Sounds like you have a broken preference value for the 'rules'
preference in your preference table or at least in the preference
cache. Do other preferences work correctly?

> *Yes, I've created all the required fields in the database*.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/