[ingo] Ingo and notifications.

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Sun May 9 19:57:06 UTC 2010

  Hi,
  in the backend file I made change of the script's name, from
phpscript->ingo. Now I've in the options "notifications" too. Still
don't send email notifications :-/, grrr...
  Notify script :
  32: # test fn
  33: if address :all :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "From"
"@fnhk.cz"  {
  34:     notify :method "mailto" :options "my.email at adre.ss>"
:message "You have received a new message
  35: From: $from$
  36: Subject: $subject$
  37: Rule: test fn";
  38:     stop;
  39: }
  40:

   In cyrus.conf :

   notify        cmd="notifyd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/notify"
proto="udp" prefork=1

   And notify socket:
srwxrwxrwx 1 root root 0 21. dub 07.22 /var/lib/imap/socket/notify=

   So now what ? Running some others test ? Once upon the time
Squirrelmail worked fine, but I wanna Horde :).
   J.K.