[ingo] Fwd: Re: Ingo and notifications.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue May 11 04:28:09 UTC 2010

----- Forwarded message from budic at onholyground.com -----
     Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 13:23:26 -0500
     From: Darrell Budic <budic at onholyground.com>
  Subject: Re: [ingo] Ingo and notifications.
       To: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>

JK,

What version of cyrus-imap are you running, and did you confirm that
it was built with notify enabled? (apparently it's not by default,
according to the docs, although it does seem to build it), maybe your
problem is there?

Just FYI, I'm running the latest ingo against cyrus-imap 2.3.16 w/
notify enabled, and I have "Notify another email" as the list item in
my filter action list when defining a new rule.

   -Darrell

On May 9, 2010, at 3:54 AM, ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:

> Dear JK,
>
> scriptname most probably refers to the sieve script which gets
> created in /var/lib/imap/sieve directory and hence that may not be a
> issue.
>
> Regards,
> ANANT.
>

> ----- Message from asa at isac.gov.in ---------
>    Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 13:53:55 +0530
>    From: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
> Subject: Re: [ingo] Ingo and notifications.
>      To: Josef Karliak <karliak at ajetaci.cz>
>      Cc: ingo at lists.horde.org
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> scriptname=>'ingo' is the default and I continue to use the same.
>> We have never used squirrelmail and I do not have any idea about
>> 'phpscript'.  You may atleast check, by changing phpscript to ingo,
>> whether the options show up?
>>
>> -ANANT.
>>

>> ----- Message from karliak at ajetaci.cz ---------
>>    Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 10:18:39 +0200
>>    From: Josef Karliak <karliak at ajetaci.cz>
>> Subject: Re: [ingo] Ingo and notifications.
>>      To: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
>>      Cc: ingo at lists.horde.org
>>

>>> Hi,
>>> OK, phpscript is from historical times (swuirrelmail). But other
>>> scripts works fine (forward email, move email do "horde folder,
>>> etc works) ...
>>> Some lines from "active script"
>>> 1: # Sieve Filter
>>> 2: # Generated by Ingo (http://www.horde.org/ingo/) (9.5.2010, 10:16)
>>> 3:
>>> 4: require "fileinto";
>>> 5:
>>> 6: # Spam Filter
>>> 7: if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains
>>> "X-Spam-Level" "********"  {
>>> 8:     fileinto "INBOX.spam";
>>> 9:     stop;
>>> 10: }