[ingo] Fwd: Re: Ingo and notifications.

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Tue May 11 09:48:06 UTC 2010

   Hi,
   I use cyrus from Opensuse 11.1 x64 distribution:
cyrus-sasl-crammd5-2.1.22-182.2.1
cyrus-sasl-saslauthd-2.1.22-182.1
cyrus-sasl-gssapi-2.1.22-182.2.1
cyrus-sasl-plain-2.1.22-182.2.1
cyrus-imapd-2.3.14-8.1
cyrus-sasl-digestmd5-2.1.22-182.2.1
cyrus-sasl-32bit-2.1.22-182.2.1
cyrus-sasl-2.1.22-182.2.1

   /etc/cyrus.conf:
   # this is only necessary if using notifications
   notify        cmd="notifyd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/notify"
proto="udp" prefork=1

   I think that if notifyd isn't supported in cyrus, it wil complain
while starting cyrus and socket doesn't exists... Didn't it ?
   thanks
   J.K.