[ingo] German characters with ingo

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Wed Aug 18 10:42:14 UTC 2010

I agree with you AND I also know that ?utf-8? is a correct mime encoding
(and now the "but")
BUT
the autoanswer mail that arrives does not show the german umlaut the mail
has also "?utf-8?" in it ... Thunderbird, Outlook and Webmail is not able
to read that correctly altough the charset in the mailheader is utf-8 too

regards
Martin