[ingo] Sieve scripts not getting activated on save?

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Wed Jul 27 18:57:04 UTC 2011

Did something change in the last ingo update? I had thought that sieve scripts would upload and activate when you make changes like saving a new vacation script, but in the latest update (2.0.3, using sieve against a cyrus backend) this doesn't seem to happen. You can go into the script and compare the currently active to the currently script, and activate it from there. I don't want to have to train users to do this though. Did I just miss a preference or setting someplace to have this happen automatically?

Thanks,

  -Darrell