[ingo] Unable to load backends.[local].php

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 7 14:43:51 UTC 2014

On 08/ 7/14 07:41 AM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> Now I've tried to discover what horde loads breaking
> config/backends.php, config/backends.local.php
> config/backends.d/backends.php but those files aren't loaded at all.

You didn't say what you put in those files, so just guessing:

Do not touch the original backends.php.
Always use backends.local.php or backends.d/*
Put only variables that you need to override, not the full code.

And do not forget the "<?php" opening tag

<?php
$backends['imap']['disabled'] = true;
$backends['sieve']['disabled'] = false;
$backends['sieve']['transport'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['hostspec'] =
'your.server.name';