[ingo] Unable to load backends.[local].php

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Thu Aug 7 20:18:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:57:51 -0600
Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:

> Sounds like you haven't actually activated sieve in the config.

Where?

But still even if it was just a sieve configuration problem I'd say
that at least some file would be loaded.

Not only I don't see sieve backend working, but no matter what kind
of rubbish I put in the original ingo/config/backends.php file I can't
see any error. That looks like that file is completely ignored and I'd
expect that since the default backend is imap it wouldn't.

So putting rubbish in that file would result in some error if it was
loaded.

Filter menu interface works, I can edit and save filters, I can see them
saved in the DB but I can't change backend.

Even if I edit the file I'm not supposed to edit and insert rubbish
there everything keeps "working".

/ingo/config/fields.php, conf.php, prefs.php get loaded.

I've installed php-net-sieve that should be the debian packaged
equivalent of pear Net_Sieve.

test.php doesn't report anything I really want to enable (eg. pam,
mysql...).

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo