[ingo] Ingo doesn't generate procmailrc file correctly (maildir) .

Paul Griffith paulg at cse.yorku.ca
Fri Mar 27 16:29:04 UTC 2015

I found my error! The backend shouldn't have Ingo::RULE_ALL in quotes

<?php
$backends['imap']['disabled'] = true ;
$backends['procmail']['disabled'] = false ;
$backends['procmail']['script'][Ingo::RULE_ALL]['params']['path_style']
= 'maildir' ;

Thank You
Paul

--
Paul Griffith | Computer Systems Coordinator
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science | Lassonde School of Engineering