[ingo] Vacation

David Wells - Alfavinil S.A. dwells at alfavinil.com
Fri May 10 21:11:04 UTC 2019

Thank you very much! That is what I was missing to get the function in
the menu and it created a somewhat comple .procmailrc. However, could I
set it to just get a .forward file calling /usr/bin/vacation in the form
> \mailuser, "|/usr/bin/vacation mailuser"
where mailuser is the user part of the email address and have the
vacation.db and vacation.msg populated.

Thank you very much again!
Best regards,
David Wells.

--

*David Wells* - Sistemas

dwells at alfavinil.com <mailto:dwells at alfavinil.com>

www.alfavinil.com <http://www.alfavinil.com>

Tel: +54 11 4847-7067

Fax: +54 11 4738-8748

Atención a clientes: +54 11 4847-7007

Alfavinil

treeAntes de imprimir, piense en el medio ambiente

Este correo electrónico y sus anexos pueden contener información
confidencial y en todo caso dirigida exclusivamente al uso del
destinatario. Si Ud. no es el destinatario, no está autorizado a copiar
o distribuir esta comunicación a ninguna otra persona, rogándole informe
al remitente y se lo devuelva por correo electrónico, eliminándolo de su
sistema, así como todas las copias.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
and/or privileged material and is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete this material from all known records.