[ingo] New rule

David Wells - Alfavinil S.A. dwells at alfavinil.com
Wed May 15 12:39:28 UTC 2019

Good morning.

I installed from pear and I'm not seeing any errors in apache's error
log. There is a js folder within the ingo folder and inside of this
folder you can see these files

  * blacklist.js
  * filters.js
  * new_folder.js
  * rule.js
  * smartmobile.js
  * whitelist.js

The only css files reside within subfolders of the themes/default
folder. I haven't changed any theme settings in horde.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
David Wells.