[ingo] New rule

David Wells - Alfavinil S.A. dwells at alfavinil.com
Wed May 15 17:58:31 UTC 2019

Good afternoon.

I'm replying to my own message just in case this is ever usefull to
someone else. I discovered that I was having the same problem with other
modules of horde such as mail and calendar. I know mail was working at
some point but it was no longer the case. Just like with ingo I was
seeing an incomplete screen with some labels or captions and nothing
else. I completely uninstalled horde and all the modules and installed
again and started to configure one by one the different options and
testing everything in between, so far it's working correctly.

Best regards,
David Wells.