[ingo] problem writing sieve file

Ted ted at easydns.com
Tue Dec 17 17:34:16 UTC 2019

Hello,

4190 is open on the backend servers, not on the loadbalancers or
director cluster.  I'm working on opening it up through there, but I
tried pointing the horde server directly to a backend server which has
that open and got an authentication error.   I'll see how it goes when I
have that port open all the way along

Thank you
Ted
easyDNS Technologies