[jeta] jeta

Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:40:52 -0500

> Btw, is there any way to pass it authentication info?

Yes.  Anything that is in the ssh.conf file can also be passed to the
applet via a <param> tag in main.inc.  So simply set the username and
password in config/conf.php, and then set them in templates/main.inc,
using the param variable names specified in ssh.conf.  If you pass it
blank username/password (as it does now) it pops up the login box.  If
you pass it valid username/password, it should use those for login.

I long ago used it to connect via telnet with an generic username/password
and it worked fine.  Never done it for ssh, but it should work.

No reason you couldn't put your horde credentials into the right <param>
tags and have instant login, as long as your horde credentials are valid
for ssh login to the host.