[jeta] jeta

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:09:00 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Yes.  Anything that is in the ssh.conf file can also be passed to the
> applet via a <param> tag in main.inc.  So simply set the username and
> password in config/conf.php, and then set them in templates/main.inc,
> using the param variable names specified in ssh.conf.  If you pass it
> blank username/password (as it does now) it pops up the login box.  If
> you pass it valid username/password, it should use those for login.

Ah, okay. It'd be neat to add an option for this at some point (maybe
restricted to SSL connections), but I currently can't get it to work in any
of my browsers (well, some of them I can't get to run the java plugin), so
not me...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."