[jeta] hanging bug?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:45:10 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Have you tried opening the java console and seeing if anything useful is
> there?

(java.lang.RuntimePermission modifyThreadGroup)
	at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:272)
	at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:399)

etc...

At this point, I'm not getting the connect button anymore. I've reverted
everything I can think of, emptied my cache, have no differences to CVS,
etc. Not sure what I changed.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."