[jeta] hanging bug?

Tue Oct 8 21:07:29 2002

> Bingo. Works now that I've enabled fallback. That's kind of annoying.

Suggestions?

I can document this, definately.

We can look to see if the newer version does SSH2, and if so, try to
upgrade to that.  I've never had the need, and would be hard pressed
to find the time, to do this.  But we/I could try...

Or we could try to find another app that does the same thing?  Problem is,
any others I've found that do better have been huge, and take forever to
download and run.  I like jta mostly because of its compact size...

Is it annoying enough to go through with these?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!