[jeta] hanging bug?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Oct 8 22:36:56 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> I can document this, definately.

Great.

> We can look to see if the newer version does SSH2, and if so, try to
> upgrade to that.  I've never had the need, and would be hard pressed
> to find the time, to do this.  But we/I could try...
>
> Or we could try to find another app that does the same thing?  Problem is,
> any others I've found that do better have been huge, and take forever to
> download and run.  I like jta mostly because of its compact size...
>
> Is it annoying enough to go through with these?

Now that I have it working, not really. I wish there was a better error
message, but oh well. If there's a new jta release that supports it, and I
can get it working, I'd be all for upgrading our bundle, but otherwise, I'm
happy.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."